Friday, February 06, 2015

News News News!


Hello there everyone!

I have some updates for you all. The first being...

I have updated my personal website;

 Allanah Claire - Website


My personal website is currently about 95% complete; I still have some improvements I would love to put into place. I will be making these improvements over the next few days; however, I am very proud to say that the new website is up and running and is hopefully a lot more easier to view and use. 
I worked solidly for 2 days (and into the nights, hehe) working on it and I am very happy with the results - I hope you like it too.

Another update is that I have created some brand new social media accounts. I created these as I would really love to be able to connect with other artists and people that enjoy my work. So, if you fancy it send me a tweet or follow me on instagram, don't be shy! :-)





  •  & also a new instagram account! Click on the image to be taken to my instagram page. My Instagram handle is 'AllanahClaire'



Thank you for reading. All the best,
Allanah x

No comments: